Clan Mood Feather

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Thu Jan 16 08:11:00 PST 1997

> > If I can get to anything in the near future, I guess I better deck
> > myself out with some mood feathers.  Peacock are actually good
> > qualifiers for this.
> > So who else is in?
> You, Diedre and myself so far.... anyone else out there interested in
> a Virtual Household?

<long stare at VirtualCeiling> Why not?

But I wanna claim *pheasant* feathers for myself.  Rationale: ever seen the
fancy-dancers at a pow-wow who opt for "traditional" instead of the
gaudy-gaudy mirrors&neon modern stuff? They may not make the immediate
impressions, but they make the impressions that last... and most of them
seem to use pheasant.

Besides, one of these years I am going to appear at an event in full regalia
for the Wah-sha-she [Osage] alternate persona ("cultural contact" = Spanish
& possibly even French explorers pre-1600).

So. Who gets to be Head of House, or do we need one?

<silly-serious stuff: I love it!>

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!