Clan Mood Feather

Jeanne C. Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Jan 17 10:13:18 PST 1997

> > rockin' good news!  I'm excited about being the head of a virtual
> > household of extroverts who cybernetically dress in fans made of
> > brightly colored feathers...this is starting to sound like
> > "Strange Days".
> >
> > If I can get to anything in the near future, I guess I better deck
> > myself out with some mood feathers.  Peacock are actually good
> > qualifiers for this.
> >
> > So who else is in?
>
> You, Diedre and myself so far.... anyone else out there interested
> in a Virtual Household?

So it's Diedre, Larkin...was it Mike Baker whose SCA name eludes
me...and me so far.  A respectable start.  :-)

Who claimed pheasant feathers?  I have a lovely pheasant feather fan
bought at a Ren Faire years ago that I wanted to use.

Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands