Clan Mood Feather

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Fri Jan 17 16:05:00 PST 1997

> >So it's Diedre, Larkin...was it Mike Baker whose SCA name eludes
> >me...and me so far.  A respectable start.  :-)
> >Who claimed pheasant feathers?  I have a lovely pheasant feather fan
> >bought at a Ren Faire years ago that I wanted to use.
> Yes It was Mike Baker, Kihe Blackeagle, He has a moorish personae if this
> is the gentleman i am thinking of.

"Persian/Eclectic", if you please, m'lord.

And I am best known to the SCA as Amra.  (For SCA purposes, Kihe should be
considered an alternate or secondary persona still being researched and
costumed; however, that is the name I am best / most widely known by in
electronic fora -- and
the one which is associated with my formal initiation as the Dreamsinger
Bard some years ago.)

To the gentle whose name I can't extract from Marcus's message, I claimed
that I would intend to use pheasant feathers, not that I would be the only
one! Please, use the fan!

Of course, I will reserve the right to try and make you an offer for same
object if ever I see it... and remember that I am a blade merchant.

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!