Persona Names

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jan 21 12:23:18 PST 1997

Greetings unto Chari from Stefan li Rous,

you said:
>I have chose a Germanic persona from late period and I am having a heck of a
>time trying to get all the background data to get a name approved. I have
>been to several libraries....and now Im trying online.

Take a look at this file in the PERSONAS section of my SCA Rialto Files:
names-msg         (54K) 11/14/96    Name sources, naming practices.

I have pasted two messages from the file that might prove the most useful
to you below.

The file can be found with the rest of my files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html