Winterkingdom class descriptions, pt.2

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Tue Jan 21 20:10:15 PST 1997

	WOW! You guys in NorthKeep are sure nice to the out of Kingdomers!
I read where in the class list I am listed as Master Mikal the Ram!
WHOOOHOOO!  An' I don't got no Laurel In Calontir...
	Uh, guys?  You might want to be careful.  The crown here has
enough reason to want my head already...
	Aw!  They tell me I can't keep it!  POOO!
	Mikal

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	That he is bright, let no man boast
	But take good heed of his tounge
	The silent sage , will seldom need grief
	They are honored here in the hall
	A friend more faithful, you will never find
	Than a shrewd head on your shoulders
			The Hamaval  (translation mine)