Winterkingdom class descriptions, pt.2

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jan 21 22:38:13 PST 1997

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Matthew R. Popalisky <mpopali at comp.uark.edu>
wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, J. Michael Shew wrote:
> > 	WOW! You guys in NorthKeep are sure nice to the out of Kingdomers!
> > I read where in the class list I am listed as Master Mikal the Ram!
> > WHOOOHOOO!  An' I don't got no Laurel In Calontir...
>
> Ask Daniel of Lincoln what that order is...

Society of Saint Saponaceous.  Saponaceous is the pet soap-box of
rec.org.sca, a Usenet newsgroup also called the Rialto (as in "What
news on the ...").  You might not want to abbreviate it, as it would
cause confusion with the Sodality of the Sentinels of the Stargate
(Houston).

--
Daniel de Lincoln
                             Tim McDaniel