Clan Mood Feather

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 20:54:13 PST 1997

In a message dated 97-01-22 20:27:10 EST, Countess Berengaria wrote:
> > Of course, I will reserve the right to try and make you an offer for
>  > same object if ever I see it... and remember that I am a blade
>  > merchant.
>  Er...does that mean you'll cut it off my wrist or...???
>  > Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid
>  Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP

My dear Countess, heavens no! Your hands look just fine exactly where they
are, and are much more useful to us all while they retain the ability to
caress a keyboard so gracefully.

I was thinking more in terms of a potential *barter* transaction.

Unfortunately, Estrella will not be in my plans this year.  (Remote
possibility of next year, but I really should do Gulf Wars as well... too
many events, not enough vacation!)

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, resident currently in Steppes, Ansteorra