Roll of Precedence - ?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 23 06:52:15 PST 1997

>      Help! Is the Ansteorran Roll of Precedence on-line anywhere? I used
> it a lot when Baron Aodan kept it, and now I need to use it again.

You know what. I was just going to ask for this myself this week. I
don't know where it is, if it is up. Anyone with a pointer, it would be
greatly appreciated.

I see Namron has a copy of the Order of Precendence in zip and hqx (Mac
"text" inside) format, maybe I'll convert that, but I'm not really
someone who could keep it current, let alone accurate. As well, this one
seems to be from sometime in 1995.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something