Awards Policy

Jeanne C. Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Jan 24 07:50:40 PST 1997

> One of the most common jokes in the Barony of Loch Sollier is if you
> would like someone to quit playing in the Barony- pray the Crown
> would make them a Knight.
>                                             Baron Bors
That's really quite sad.  I always get discouraged when I hear wry
jokes that peerages seem to be given out as "going away presents".
But then I'm one of those weird people who doesn't believe someone
should accept a peerage unless they can live up to the "continue
their efforts as they have until now" part.

Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands