Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Jan 27 15:03:07 PST 1997

Ansteorran Heralds' mailing list.

echo 'subscribe ansthrld' | Mail -v -s '' listserv at dobharchu.org

That "Subscribe/Unsubscribe" button is scary.  I wanted to find more
info about a list as a test, but I was afraid to click that button
for fear I'd get subscribed.  I then realized that there was no
practical way it could find out if I was already subscribed, so there
had to be a further button of some sort before it could do anything.
I suggest renaming it -- "Go To"?  Well, that might be interpreted
as showing you the list traffic.  "Lookup"?  "Info"?

Daniel de Lincoln
--
                             Tim McDaniel
              Never use mcdaniel at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us.