Northern Fighter Practices

Richard L. Rohde talen at microtutors.com
Tue Jan 28 08:53:37 PST 1997

Greetings unto the warriors of Ansteorra!

On Saturday, February 1st, we will have a Regional Fighter Practice in the
Barony of Northkeep.  It will start at 11:00.  The location is Woodward
Park on the corner of 21st and Peoria.  For more detailed directions you
can e-mail me (see below) or phone 405-377-8080 M-F 10 to 6.  Ask for
Talen.

This is a melee practice in preparation for the war.  It is a continuation
of the practices we started in November in Mooneschadowe.  All fighters,
whether going to the war or not, are invited to attend.  If you are
planning on going to Johann and Ceriddwin's wedding in the Wastelands, GO
THERE INSTEAD!  If not, GO TO NORTHKEEP!  We will be practicing team
tactics and scenarios, as well as getting an idea of the numbers each group
will send to the war.

Other practices are also being scheduled.  On February 8th we hope to
practice somewhere in the center of the Region (I'll post more when it's
definite).  On February 16th (Sunday) there will be a practice in the Shire
of Mooneschadowe at Boomer Park at 12:00.  We're still working on February
23rd (that's Wolfstar).  March 1st (Saturday) is Northern Regional War
College.  BE THERE!  The weekend after that is not scheduled.  Go to
Lyonesse or pack for the war.  March 11 - 16 is the WAR.  It will be on you
before you know it unless you start preparing NOW!

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
talen at microtutors.com