New groups in the North

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jan 28 10:33:34 PST 1997

> I am currently on your mailing list!  I was hoping to join you, but I am
> moving to Norfolk,  Virginia at the end of this week.  I would very much like
> to be put on the list for SCA for that area and be deleted from this one.  I
> hope someone can help!!

Good Morning,

  Well an easy way to unsubscribe is to go to:

  http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html

  The first section will allow you to unsubscribe from the Ansteorra
  list. If you can't, I will do it for you.

  As well, on that page, there is a link to the HTML Rialto FAQ Mailing
  list section.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something