Gulf Wars

Marc D McKeeman marcusmac at juno.com
Tue Jan 28 14:29:53 PST 1997

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:30:37 -0600 "E.Preston III & Shelly K Walker"
<wf3 at icok.net> writes:
>Looks like I'll be attending Gulf Wars this year. I'm not a fighter,
>nor
>an artisan. Anyone interested in talking about what all I will find
>there?
>Britta

I went there two years ago, and had a ball watching the war and the
castle seige,  I had no A and S.  And did no fighting either.    There
are new people to meet, bump into old ones, ,  Bardic circles wee
excellant,  The only thing I didnt care much for was , the drive and the
Humidity.  But what do you expect from the site, and it is a very pretty
site, showeres, toilets.

would like to go again.  But estrella is my next one, and then pensic.
Hope you enjoy yourself.

marcus