Gulf Wars

Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Jan 28 21:41:01 PST 1997

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997 21:24:13 -0600, you wrote:

>Matthew R. Popalisky wrote:
>
>> My friend Lord Edrei the Quiet is teaching a class, I think he's teaching
>> PR 101.  He will also be selling trim and other useful items.
>>
>> Kateryn
>> Grimfells
>
>Forgive my ignorance, but what is PR 101?
>Britta
>--

Parachute Rigging 101.  It's for the "Fighting Hampsters of Calontir."

Larkin

>  *** INFINITE DIVERSITY IN INFINITE COMBINATION ***

If you have a friend you trust well,     | Lord Larkin O'Kane
       go often to see him;              | Trelac, Ansteorra
for brush and high grass will overgrow   | Charlie Cain
  the road on which no one walks.        | San Angelo, TX, USA
---Havamal                               | larkin at webstar.net