Lost and Found (long)

Koch, KA Kimberly (4384) KochKA at gvlmailrtr.gvl.esys.com
Wed Jan 29 10:12:00 PST 1997

We have a lot of lost and found from fall Queen+s, Black Oak Keep
Championship, and Coronation.  I'll be bringing all of our L&F to
Queen's this weekend, so you can come pick it up from me there (for
those who don't know me - I+m the one standing next to Sir Gunthar) or
contact me to make other arrangements:

	Thyra
	mka Kim Koch
	6011 I-30 #217
	Greenville, TX 75402
	(903)455-5599
	kochka at gvl.esys.com

For your protection, you will be asked to describe your item in detail
before it is returned to you.  The following is a list of items from
Coronation and Black Oak Keep (the items from Queen+s haven+t been
inventoried yet, but I will have them with me this weekend):

vast heaps and mounds of assorted feast gear
assorted napkins
	1 red
	2 pink, patterned
	1 blue or light purple
	1 green, patterned
	1 brown and white plaid
assorted pieces of cloth:
	1 piece red, very heavy(tablecloth?)
	1 plaid (red, blue, green, purple)
	1 very small piece of purple velveteen
	thin strip of red and green plaid, fastened with a stickpin
pair of black tights
1 glove
cloak
banner
curtain rod (goes with banner?)
iris ribbon
bastard sword
baby+s socks, white
brass box with roses on lid
pendant in the shape of an axe
1 earring
kilt pin
cinnabar bead
small shears
gold candle
brass candlestick
plastic bag containing:
	2 red candles
	matches
	black bead necklace
	ring
ziploc bag containing spools of thread
assorted children+s clothing
child+s belt

If you don't see your lost item on this list, contact us anyway and
we'll do everything we can to locate it for you.  This list won't be
published in the Black Star, so please share it with your group.  We
want to make sure these things find their way back to their owners.
Thanks!

 -Thyra