It just got harder

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Jul 3 11:52:28 PDT 1997

> My dear brother Gunther, let me let you in on a little secret.  You already
> do possess and demonstrate the honor and nobility that you admire so much.  I
> have watched you fight for many , many years and not once can I say that you
> have ever been anything less than that which you strive so hard to be.

Thank you. It's nice to be remembered that way but I think I fall short of the
mark WAY too often.  I loved Kat's suggestion for my research project being
"How to succeed at fighting and maintain humility".  I told that the Thyra and she
immediately came up with the same thing I thought. " It's easy just have a huge
inferiority complex."  :-{)}

> Your Friend and brother
> Sir Barn

And Yours,