Lion of Ansteorra

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Jul 1 04:09:14 PDT 1997

Aquillanne, Meadhbh here...
I happen to agree 100%.  I am sure many a worthy candidate did not
receive this wonderful honor due to just that....an inability to be at
the right place at the right time.  And who knows if the succeeding
crown will see fit to bestow that award on that person.  I know this is
a personal decision for the crown, but I too find it a bit harsh to deny
honoring an individual because they could not be present to receive the
award.

just my 2 cents...
meadhbh