Staked Plains

robert m milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 10:32:00 PDT 1997

We in the Barony of Bonwicke know that  many are travelling to the War
this weekend.  So as HE Kayleigh as offered If you need to stop and rest
before you finish that last little bit to the war let us know.  I
Anastasiya (Sir Max's wife) will be home tonight if you find your self in
need of rest.  Please call 806 797 8259, anytime after 5pm.  I will be
home, Max has to work  tonight then we will travel to the war tomorrow.
If you lose the number we are the only Milliron's in the phone book of
Lubbock.

Anastasiya