Test...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jul 10 07:40:10 PDT 1997

> >Please forgive me, but I am working on moving the Ansteorra list, as
> >  well as the others, to Ansteorra.ORG. While I'm doing this move, I
> will
> >  be doing some testing to make sure things work.
> Is this the reason i haven't gotten any mail from this list?  I just
> thought everybody was to busy to write.

Nope. It's just been dead slow.

This is because the ISP that has been maintaining it has been messing
with things and breaking them at times. Since they only competant
SysAdmin there is leaving in 2 weeks, I'm relocating everything to
something I control.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.