Mailing list changes...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jul 10 09:20:27 PDT 1997

Good Morning,

  This morning the mailing lists were moved from Eden.com to
  Ansteorra.ORG. This change was brought on by the idiocy at the ISP as
  well as the fact that their last good SysAdmin is leaving in 2 weeks.

  I apologize for doing this without any notice, but there were other
  problems that prompted me to move it immediately instead of waiting.

  Please let me know of any problems immediately so I can rectify them.

Ciao,