PENNSIC LAND

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Fri Jul 11 16:25:44 PDT 1997

Kat.....

We will not be able to attend Pennsic, despite us trying to go. We
have pre-registered, but have not sent for a refund yet.

Is there any way someone else can use our land or pre-reg?

If not I will send in for a refund.

Paul....Nikolas...

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism