hello

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Sun Jul 13 09:29:20 PDT 1997

>Friar Galen of Ockham
>Chirurgeon, Pilot, and sometimes Fighter
>Shire of Cair Adamant
>East Kingdom

Greeting Galen,

     I received a message from you dated from April along with a web sit.  A
nice nice web sit I might add. I also had a phone message from you this past
week.
  So far I am only the acting Kingdom Chirurgeon - don't listen to what
other people say, but there is a good chance that I will get it.  But until
it is announced who know what could happen.  That happens the 28 of this
month, wish me luck :)
   Here is infor. for me

   Coni Jo Weed, CST
   311 W. Ave. G.
   Copperse Cove, TX. 76522
   254/5423242 home
   254/5206710 service

  Lady Eberhardina zu Zell, called Penelope, Master Chirurgeon
  Acting Kingdom Chirurgeon,

Are you going to pennics? When are you moving here?

Gotta go to practice--Bye