The Barony of Bryn Gwlad's site has been updated

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Mon Jul 14 15:08:17 PDT 1997

Unto all to whom these presents come, from the Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad,
Laird Angus mac Taggart, Greetings!

It has been some time since last I update the pages of the Bryn Gwlad
WebSite (over three weeks) due to the mundanity of life and Lady Cecily
Garland and mine wedding day that has appeared on the horizon (20 September
at Canterbury Faire in the heart of Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX) in Waterloo
Park).

I have added a link for those who want to join the Bryn Gwlad and
Ansteorran newsgroups; I have made corrections to the Brewers Guild
listings; and more.

Do drop by and see what the Barony of Bryn Gwlad has to offer you. For
those that see any corrections to the information I have listed, please
email me.

Laird Angus mac Taggart
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/