Black Star directory

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 15 05:12:16 PDT 1997

> It has come to my attention that some of the area codes in Texas have
> changed.
>
> If your phone number is listed in the Black Star, and your area code has
> changed, PLEASE contact me so I can change it for the September issue.

Just FYI. Those individuals that know of changes in offices, are new to
an office or have left an office should contact her as well. I know I
have recieved several requests via email regarding this, but I have not
passed them on to the Kingdom Chronicler. (Shame on me.)

I know regional officers should report these up, but I don't believe
that is currently happening for all regions. I appreciate immensely the
ones who have been informing me of updates.

Thank you.

Ciao,