Kingdom Dance & Music Symposium

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Tue Jul 15 21:40:58 PDT 1997

Greetings Ansteorra!!

I have volunteered to arrange crash space for those wishing to attend the Kingdom Dance & Music Symposium being held by our fair Barony of Elfsea on the first Saturday of August.

Please e-mail me here or call me at 817/467-9661 and leave a message as to number of persons, smoking or non-smoking, cat & or dog intolerant, etc.  I will try to hook you up with someone prior to the event.

For those who prefer a hotel room, here are several that I know are close to the site, a nice, large air-conditioned hall at First United Methodist Church in Arlington:

PArk Inn  1-800-437-PARK
Days Inn 1-817-261-8444
Caravan Motor Hotel 817-265-1761(metro)
Fiesta Motor Inn 1-800-842-9084
Sleep Inn 817-649-1010
Budgetel 817-633-2400
Holiday Inn 817-640-5454
Inn Towne Lodge 800-441-1651
Howard Johnson 817-633-4000

Of course, a lot of these are also close to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor.

We hope to have lots of you in attendance.  As a musician, I plan to play until my fingers fall off or I am actually fulfilled, musically that is.

I also hope to have a big fighter practice or Tiny Tourney on Sunday out at Randoll Mill Park - both chivalric and duello.

Ciao, and Hope to see you there!!!

Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

"Go Byzantine."
"Keep your kids off artificial colors."