Looking for Hossein al Qomi

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Jul 17 08:57:49 PDT 1997

I need to get an email address for Hossein al Qomi. I understand that he
has recently moved back into the kingdom, and I have a question regarding
the Arabic language that I'd like to pass along to him.

If you have Hossein's email address, will you either post it to me off the
list, or forward this request to Hossein?

Many thanks!
Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)