Coronation WebSite with Weather Channel link to New Braunfels

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Sun Jul 20 14:23:49 PDT 1997

Unto the populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra, doth the Virtual Scribe Bryn
Gwlad, Laird Angus mac Taggart, bid greetings and salutations.

I have heard of no other website with information on the festivities that
are planned this coming weekend for Coronation, Queens Champion and Kings
Champion, so here is a sight I have put together [all of the information
came from the Black Star, and I offer my humblest apologies if there is an
official website out there]:

	http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/events/coronation.html

In service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the
Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart
  Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad
  Twilight [Southern Regional] Herald Ansteorra
  Deputy Chronicler Bryn Gwlad
  Deputy Halberd Pursuivant [Deputy Herald Bryn Gwlad]

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Crossroads to the S.C.A.: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/
Laird Angus mac Taggart: aquinas at eden.com
Lady Cecily Garland: cecily at eden.com