SCA Purchases

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon Jul 21 12:29:31 PDT 1997

On Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:30:43 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>By all means, disapprove; I hope no one wants to deprive you of that right.
>I disapprove of unprotected promiscuous sex.  That's why I want to see
>condoms made available.  Then it won't be "unprotected."  Another's
>promiscuity is none of my business and, I respectfully submit, none of Your
>Excellency's.

Condoms are available. In case you haven't observed, they are in
practically every restroom at every service station that each of us
stops at (at least once going to an event).

In addition, the Baroness Regina of the Amazon Household has
undertaken the project to have condoms available for the asking... Ask
an Amazon, if she doesn't have one it's more than likely that she can
and will get one for you.

As to whether they should or should not be made available, I
personally do not care. It will not affect me one iota.  It does,
however, have a remote chance of saving the life of one or more of the
friends (both men and women) that I have come to know and love in our
society.  AIDS KILLS, and other than abstinance, a condom is the best
protection available.

larkin
===

Larkin