period contraceptives

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 21 15:16:12 PDT 1997

        Since this subject seems to be of interest I would like to suggest
that anyone wanting a good class to attend please come to the First Women's
Symposium, August 30 in the Shire of Ffynnon Gath.  Mistress Rose Stewart
Cathan is delievering an enlightening lecture on "Medieval Contraceptives".
Now knowing Mistress Rose fairly well, and having attended her classes on
Calligraphic materials and such, I can safely assume it will be a
well-researched and highly informative lecture.  It just might answer all
those questions and needs.  (See your BLACK STAR for details)

Most cordially,

Clare St. John