Coronation

SpvktZ?eh.G|b<(>TJj-2{vvJ>lV2n{%? hjt at tenet.edu
Tue Jul 22 22:23:02 PDT 1997

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997 Sir Keif wrote:

 So, my Brother, shall I see
> thee at the coming Coronation...? I also heard...............

OK, I keep seeing this sort of thing in people's messages....see you at
Coronation, will you be at Coronation, etc., which causes me to wonder,
just exactly how many of yall are heading down this way?

If those of you who are in the know could give me an estimated headcount
of the folks coming from your area, I would appreciate it.  It would help
in having enough site tokens, gate handouts, tranquilizer guns, etc.

Just indulging my morbid curiosity.....

Mari