ANST - Fw: death and the mail

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Fri Jul 25 10:36:50 PDT 1997

Even though I know this is not following anything even close to the topics
of these lists, I thought you all would get a chuckle off of these
humourous, if morbid, words:

Laird Angus mac Taggart

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Crossroads to the S.C.A.: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/