ANST - The Coronation of Kein and Alisha

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jul 27 17:09:34 PDT 1997

Greetings, Cosyns,

Lyonel ici.

Aquilanne and I day-tripped coronation yesterday, and we had a good time.
It was particularly satisfying putting faces to so many names.
Unfortunately, we had to leave toward the end of Sultan Mahdi's final court
(as we were packing our vehicle, I could hear the MacEwan bagpipes).

Could someone fill us in on what we missed?  Awards presented by Their
Majesties? Announcements?  Impressive presentations?  The winner of the
King's Championship?

Proffering many thanks in advance, je reste

lo vostre por vos servir

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin