ANST - Thanks

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 15:28:53 PDT 1997

Greetings everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for making the Snowcone Fundraiser a big
success!  We were able to raise over $170.00 to donate to the Tower fund
because of your generosity.   Thanks to everyone that helped me out.

On a personal note,  I would like to congratulate my lord, Sir Daffydd for
winning the Kings Champion.  There were many talented fighters whom
participated and fought with honor.  Daffydd was able to beat the most
formitable opponet there...the Heat.
Congratulations my love.

Octavia