ANST - Kingdom Chronicler's Address

claryce at ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 28 15:52:27 PDT 1997

Greetings from HL Claryce Rapheal Orfevre, Kingdom Chronicler of Ansteorra

I was hoping that the Black Star would arrive soon enough for my address to
be readily available, but only the first class Black Stars have arrived.

The address to mail all information for the September Black Star is:

Marthe Cole
Attn: Black Star
510 Hanging Elm
Norman, OK 73071
(405) 447-2661
claryce at ix.netcom.com

We are retyping the entire directory from the August Black Star, so if you
know of any changes (including area codes on phone numbers), please let us
know at the above address/phone/email.

The deadline for the September issue is August 1 - let me know if you think
the item will arrive late so that I can plan the Black Star accordingly)

In Service to the Dream,

Claryce