ANST - St. Thompson's College

m'lady Ailikn ailikn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:15:24 PDT 1997

Greetings Good Gentles!,
         I just have two quick questions for the gentles that are
conducting the college this weekend.  First of all, my husband has to
work for a couple of hours Sat., so would it be possible for me to sign
him up for the classess he is interested in.  He won't be able to get
there until about 12:30 or 1:00pm.  Second, if I can sign him up, could
somebody please, please, please run a list of the classes?  I'm sorry if
this is wasting somebody's bandwidth but i'd really appreciate!

Thank you,
Ailikn
Barony of the Eldern Hills