ANST - Coronation

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Tue Jul 29 10:12:26 PDT 1997

Greetings,

I haven't read all the posts on this subject, and may be repeating someone, but did anyone notice HL Crandall was behind the Royal Heralds during the evening court, filling out the Awards form?  He was being the stealth Herald, as usual.

I like to watch what goes on behind the scenes at court - noticing who refills the drinks for the heralds and the guards.  The people who deserve great honor are not always those who are the most visible.  While I respect and honor those fighters who participated in the tournaments (especially during the murderous heat), the waterbearers, the chirurgeons, the cooks and servers, the site steward Don Jasper, the ice merchant, and many others who worked hard to make the event a more pleasant one for all should be told "Thank You" in LOUD VOICES.

It is the little things that can make a big difference.

Speaking of awards, didn't Timo become a member of the Centurions?

I heard that Lord Orlando was given the Queen's Blade of Honor.  It is well deserved.

Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

"Go Byzantine."
"Keep your kids off artificial colors."
"Life is Good in Elfsea."