ANST - Okay, here are the awards that I have been able to track down

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Tue Jul 29 15:27:42 PDT 1997

 Here are the awards given out over the Triple Crown weekend that I have
been able to track down so far:

Mahdi's and Valaria's court:
    * Queen's Blade of Honor: Lord Orlando
    * Order of the Laurel: Anastasia Mikhailovna Donskoi (Stargate)
    * Sable Crane: Crystal Ariana MacRuari (Raven's Fort)
    * Iris of Merit: For _Unknown_: Gala Cunningham (Bryn Gwlad); For
Caligraphy and Illumination: Thyra of Black Oak Keep
    * Star of Merit: Donal O'Dochartaigh (Bryn Gwlad)
    * Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star: Lord Wilhelm von Buch
    * AoA's: Lady Allysyn Kranidious (Shadowlands); Lord Steaphan mac
Thamhais (Raven's Fort)

Kein's and Alisha's court:
    * Barony of Bryn Gwlad: His Excellency, Sir Pendaran Glamorgan; Her
Excellency, Mistress Jehanne D'Avignon
    * Order of the Laurel: Her Excellency Charla Noel du Lac (Bordermarch)
    * Sable Thistle: For Heraldry: Gwenllian ferch Maredudd (Bryn Gwlad)
    * Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star: Lady Treshen von Asselen
    * AoA's: Zaharra Bloodloc (Bryn Gwlad); Gnith mac Caitt (Bryn Gwlad)

King's Champion:
    * King's Champion: Sir Daffydd Witaker
    * Announced of upcoming induction into the Order of Chivalry: Centurion
Alerik Kanin; Centurion Dieterich Von Eltz
    * Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star: His Excellency Alaric
Drake, Baron of Bonwick
    * AoA's: Lord Marion du Massue (Bryn Gwlad); Lady Tabitha Baker (Bryn
Gwlad)

If there are any corrections or additions, please, send them to me as soon
as possible.

In service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Laird Angus mac Taggart

Barony of Bryn Gwlad: http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/