ANST - A questionnare.

kmlott kmlott at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 29 10:52:59 PDT 1997

>>Michael F. Gunter wrote:
>> How did you first get started in the SCA and how old were you?
> I came in by way of a boyfriend, at the ripe old age of 28.

>> What makes you stay?
>I haven't even been in two years yet, but I would have to say the
friendship's that I have formed.  I already know that some of these
friendships will last a lifetime.  Another thing that makes me stay is
the fact that MOST SCAers can be relied on in the time of need.  As an
example, on the way back to Steppes from coronation this past weekend my
group came upon a car wreck that had just happened.  We of coarse
stopped to lend aid, especially since I am a RN and there were some hurt
people.  Of the 3 groups of people that did actually stop and lend aid,
2 groups were SCA.  In my book that says alot about the quality of the
people who belong to this wonderful organization.
>> What did you do to develop your personna and why did you choose >>it/them?
> I really haven't done anything with this yet, but I do have a name and device that have been sent off to be registered.
>> Simple enough questions but they generated some fascinating answers.
> Yes, they were.  Now what about YOUR answers Gunthar.

> In service,
Annabel Kincaid