ANST - Okay, here are the awards that I have been able to t

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:59:59 PDT 1997

Angus....

In addition to the Ravens Forters that you have listed, the following
were also honored by TE Mahdi and Valaria.

My son, Arturus Albus Ursus was awarded the Order of the Rising Star
for his service to the Barony of Ravens Fort and the Dream for a young
person under the age of 18.

Lord Bjarki Bjarkmal was awarded his AoA.

Lord Henri Molineaux was awarded the Queens Glove from HE Valaria for
his service to her.

Ivan the Hedgehog was taken as Squire to Sir Kief.

VIVAT to all that received awards and serve the Dream.

Nikolas Vasilievich of Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism