ANST - Coronation

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 30 05:33:35 PDT 1997

>timo
>littlescumsuckingmutantlefty

Greetings to our most wonderful subject Timo from HRM Alisha...

Timo,  We do wish to discuss with you your choice of words describing
left handed persons, especially yourself.

We do know of the horrible oppression that 'lefties' have felt over the
years in history.

But it is at this time do We feel that you are not scum nor sucking nor
a mutant.

It is indeed fashionable to be left handed for our Reign.

We are certain HRM Kein would agree.

                                Sincerely,
                                    HRM Alisha

ps: just a little fun :)