ANST - Re: Chivalry, Grace, and Women

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Thu Jul 31 10:47:09 PDT 1997

Hmmm,

I was reminded of this topic this last weekend when my lady-in-waiting, Azalais de Bourdeaux, were travelling home after Coronation.  We were standing in the usual long line for the bathroom at a filling station when just as our turns came up, a very pregnant woman came in.  Azalais insisted that the lady go ahead of us, due to her condition.

It struck me that Chivalry can be exhibited in the strangest of places, and performed with a great deal of Grace.

(Trying to stall sewing on a new bit of Renaissance clothing for my husband,)

Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

"Go Byzantine."
"Keep your kids off artificial colors."
"Life is Good in Elfsea."