ANST - More fighter practice

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:35:04 PDT 1997

Greetings, Cosyns

Lyonel ici.

An old friend of mine, Sir Raphael the Rogue, is visiting Austin from An
Tir, and he has his weapons and armor with him.  He's interested in
partaking in some swordplay Ansteorran-style, but he couldn't make last
night's practice (business meetings and so forth).  To compensate, I'm
holding an extra practice at my place tomorrow at (Thursday) 8 pm.  Anyone
interested in participating, please bring your toys and drop by.  I have a
huge backyard space.

My address:  7216-B Bethune, Austin.  From I-35, take the St. Johns exit and
turn east on St. Johns (that's the one between 183 and 290, at the Home
Depot).  Go three blocks on St. Johns to Bethune and turn left and go one
block to the corner of Wilks and Bethune.  We're in the duplex on the
southwest corner; our driveway faces Wilks.

lo vostre por vos servir

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin