ANST - Local Collegia Classes

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Jul 30 16:05:34 PDT 1997

>Gunnora, would you consider doing this in your own nieghborhood?
>How about doing a day or afternoon on some Saturday or Sunday here in
>Bryn Gwlad or Ffynnon Gath?  We used to hold monthly A&S classes and
>I wouldn't mind organising them again if there was interest.

Meadhbh and I have already been talking about doing some one day practicum
classes on weekends.  Organizing this is normally the province of the local
A&S officer.

Steppes had a whole series of these (and may still be doing it, for all I
know).  They got the barony to send in suggestions for what classes they'd
like to see, and what weekends people would be free.  The A&S officer
started locating instructors, both local and from other places in the
kingdom, and scheduled weekends.

Generally, when a teacher was coming in from out of town, they found the
person crash space and fed them while they were there... breakfast in the
morning, sanwich things or pizza or such at lunch, and many timed they'd do
a pot-luck dinner/mini revel later.

I'd be pleased to work on such classes locally as well as elsewhere in the
kingdom.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)