Coronation/Queen's/King's Champions

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Fri Jul 11 08:30:27 PDT 1997

I will post the event announcement for the Three Ring Circus a little
later today, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are sold-out on
feast. So please be sure to bring food if you were planning on
feasting with us, but had not gotten your reservation in yet. Also, if
you made reservations but know that you will not be able to fill how
ever many reservations you planned for, PLEASE let Catherine de Calais
know so that we can free-up those slots for other folks to use. (Her
number will be posted in the announcement.)

There MAY be a waiting list available at gate to get on at feast, but
if you want to go that route, please have a backup food plan ready.
It's going to be an HUGE event and any slots that do free up will be
filled very quickly. So please be prepared.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org