BoD Ruling

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Jul 17 23:26:36 PDT 1997

> The fact that these rules are so largely inaccessible is kind of a
> problem, and that's why groups that violate the rule haven't been
> penalized in any way (just gently informed).

Uhm...actually, this deals with some VERY sensitive legal issues that
REALLY should not be discussed in a public forum. I suspect Ansteorra
has not acted on this largely because to do so would put them right in
the middle of a very nasty legal & liability situation.

Really, don't try to figure this one out with layman's quazi-law on
the net. If you really want to know, contact the kingdom high
chancellor and get the real legal scoop.

As it stands now, be aware that if you violate the law in some way
(and there are many possibilities), YOU as an individual take all the
heat.