Who can sign checks (was BoD..)

ches ches at io.com
Sat Jul 19 08:24:53 PDT 1997

Question: What banks still offer this type of account? There are not many anymore that
offer it and it would helpful to know who still does. Bank of America no longer offers it
nor does Bank One. Many others are also no longer offering it to new accounts. What do
you do then?

"All you need to understand is everything you know is wrong!"
 - Wierd Al