Galen's final post on condoms

Mitchell, Paul T MTCHPTAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Jul 22 13:01:00 PDT 1997

Hello everybody!

1.  I've made my points about distributing condoms.  I have nothing to
add.
Anyone who was convinced was, anyone who wasn't, wasn't.  I have no
new points to make, and I don't care enough about the issue to go on
clarifying the points I've already stated as clearly as I can.

2.  My apologies to those who were offended by the "shooting liberals"
joke.  Alan & Damaris, you should both know me better than that.  Like
Lyonel, I don't use smilies, either.

3.  Pug, thanks for your post on the difference between obligations
and requirements.  Daniel, my answer to you is, "what he said".

4.  In his last response to me, Lyonel apologized for phrasing things
in a fashion I mistook as hostile.  I accept his apology.

I hope I see you all at Coronation, where I will not discuss this
issue with you in person.

Travel well,

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)