ANST - Condoms

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Jul 23 17:54:29 PDT 1997

Hello!?

Folks, Pug said to shut the condom discussion down. It was not a
suggestion.

For those who may not get it, let me explain. Pug OWNS this list and
we use it at his considerable forbearance. In return, we must be
polite while visiting him.

Keeping the list on-topic is considered to be one of the primary
functions of list owners (at least among the list owner crowd). Most
lists will simply boot you out if you post off topic. Pug is nicer
than that; he gave you a warning. I give such warnings on my lists
too, but if someone ignored them they would vanish at once. Pug is
nicer than that. But, hey, don't push it.

I hope this was enlightening to those who did not understand how list
management works.

BTW, yes this message it OFF TOPIC too. I should be ashamed.

M. Dore

PS - If you want to send me a flame, please send it privately to
jtc at io.com. Also, please put the word FLAME in the title so my e-mail
program can delete it automatically. :->