ANST - Re: Coronation

ches ches at io.com
Wed Jul 23 20:19:46 PDT 1997

12, yep most definitely 12 confirmed attendees from Steppes. They are traveling together
and have their hotel rooms. I am more than sure that there are at least 20 more from here
but I cannot confirm that personally. Anyone else?

"All you need to understand is everything you know is wrong!"
 - Wierd Al