ANST - Re: Coronation

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jul 24 11:53:41 PDT 1997

> Is the actual coronation ceromony going to be outside?

Well, unless the BCE build something there, it's outside. Of course that
could be in a pavilion, but I doubt everyone would fit.

> Are there facets that people can hook hoses to?

*If* I remember right, there are some running around the campsites.

> How far to the nearest place that we will be able to get ice at?

There is ice within the park, but that probably won't last long.
Gonzales is about 4 minutes away.

Ciao,